Actual song length

tom_b
I have some tracks that were ripped in WMA and converted to mp3 -  these appear on PCDJ DEX as long track times with minutes of silence at the end. The tracks play OK, but some continue to play with minutes of silence, while others skip the silent section.  I was hoping that your application would give more information on these tracks, but Duration and Actual Duration are equal and the same value as  Windows properties i.e. just the play time - your Silence in seconds is 0.
PCDJ suggested that I may have some bad frames that were causing other problems too and that your application may help find them. Can I deduce 'bad frames' from your app report? I’ve a mix of Status 1 2 and 3 tracks, but there doesn’t appear to be a clear correlation with above tracks.  What's the difference between the statuses please?

Re: Actual song length

Fake No Funk
Administrator
You could activate the option "Report files containing silent parts longer than xxx seconds" in the settings dialog.
You should also activate "analyze entire file" of course.

Then such files should be marked as "corrupt" after a reanalyze process...

Kind regards
Ulrich