Add an option to copy the music files you select

Add an option to copy the music files you select

theboss_ddp
hi

we use the tool to check music files on quality for a radiostation , after a scan we select always the files of 320kbps ( the files that we want ) , now we can only delete those files .

so every time i select now the bad files then  delete them , and the files that are over in the map are the good files that we can use.

Is there a possebillity that i can select the files that i want ( like the 320kbps files )  , then have the option to copy them , so i can paste the good selected files in a different map?

we use windows and scan with the software verry large maps and a lot of different hard drives . so it will give us much less work to only copy the files we need  then delete the bad files every time.

regards David

Re: Add an option to copy the music files you select

Fake No Funk
Administrator
You can use "Drag & Drop" to copy files from "Fakin' The Funk" to any other destination:
Simply select those files (e.g. press CTRL+A), then press left mouse button on selection, hold the mouse button down, move them to the windows explorer and release the left mouse button -> the files will be copied.

Nevertheless, your idea is good. I'll implemement a more convenient way :-)