Add an option to mark a file as a false positive

Add an option to mark a file as a false positive

AlphaJack999
I like the feature that allows me to remove a file from the search database, but I think it would be nice to also include and option in the context menu that says: "Mark this file as false positive" to change his status from "Fake/Corrupted/Unreadable" to "False positive", maybe a yellow thumb up that is sorted as if it is "OK" and that can be reverted to its original group with the option "Unmark this file as false positive"

Re: Add an option to mark a file as a false positive

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Thanks for your suggestion!
A new option will be available in the "right-mouse-menu" in the next release (coming this month)

Re: Add an option to mark a file as a false positive

AlphaJack999
Thank you =D

Re: Add an option to mark a file as a false positive

HefaistoS
It's a fantastic idea! Also, you can send false-positive data to a server and analyze it. So you can make the product more accurate with the passing of time :D.