Application Stopped Working. I Keep Getting the Same Error Message.

Application Stopped Working. I Keep Getting the Same Error Message.

joel
Every time I try to check the true quality of one of my files now, I get this error message:

What does this mean? What's happening? I've analyzed thousands of files without a problem, but now it seems like the application has stopped working properly.

Re: Application Stopped Working. I Keep Getting the Same Error Message.

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Looks like your database file is corrupted.

Please close the app and delete the database file; it is called "ftf.db3" and is located in your home/FakinTheFunk folder

Re: Application Stopped Working. I Keep Getting the Same Error Message.

joel
That worked! Thanks!