CLI Options

DeckardCain
I run a music archive and have been writing software to help me manage it. One of the last things I have to automate is checking to see whether the quality the container says is the quality that is actually there.

It would be AMAZING if I could just pass a file to Mr. Funk as a parameter and he would output the container bit rate as well as the actual bit rate.

This would allow me to develop a little wrapper around that and finally be able to place this in as part of my pipeline.