Channels

Agard
I'm pretty sure FakinTheFunk used to show you if a file was stereo or joint stereo so has something changed in the update or do i have to change something to show it as joint stereo ?

If this option has been removed please can we have it back as i'm in the process of making all my mp3 files joint stereo.

Thanks

Re: Channels

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey,
yes, this feature is currently not available due to incompatibilities with 3rd party libraries that are not available in 64bit.
But I think I can bring it back, just give me some time...
Kind regards
Ulrich

Re: Channels

Agard
That would be good of you as when i converted my cd's a longtime ago i used different rippers & some are in different mp3 formats, some joint stereo & some just stereo due to not knowing the difference so you take all the time you need as for now my mp3tag tells me what mp3 format stereo / joint stereo but doesn't tell me if fake.

Thank you & much appreciated