Code not working

myearwood173
Dear Sir/Madam,
I've just downloaded the new version Windows X64 put in my code and it fails to register.
Regards Matthew.

Re: Code not working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey Mathew,
what is the errormessage?
CU
Ulrich

Re: Code not working

myearwood173
Hi Ulrich,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I've got two error codes:
Internal error 00000000019A8663
and Lesen Von Addresse
0000000000000010
Regards Matthew.

Re: Code not working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hm. Maybe it's a firewall problem?
To unlock the app, FakinTheFunk needs Internet-access.

Re: Code not working

myearwood173
I've allowed it in Norton and it's still doing the same thing
Regards Matthew

Re: Code not working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I've released a new version right now; it offers enhanced log-infos for this issue.

Please download & install the new version from
https://fakinthefunk.net

Go to the about box (Menu "?") and doubleklick the label  "Keepin' it real"

-> Set the loglevel to "debug"

Then try to unlock. It it fails, go back to the about box and  doubleclick the version-number in the bottom-left corner to open the logfile in a texteditor.

Please e-mail the content of the last ~20 lines to "info <at> udse.de"