Context menu and additional features

GasDauMin
It would be nice to have additional context menus for windows files and folders:
1. Show spectograms for each file and folder
2. Add to "Fakin' The Funk" library

And the features that I missing:
1. Two files (or more) spectograms comparison
2. Additional file manager tab where can see files and folders in real time and can organize them like: delete, rename, copy, paste, drag n' drop, add to library and so on. It can be directly related to library.
3. Removing items from database directly from library tree.

Re: Context menu and additional features

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I have added some commandline parameters to achieve what you want:
fakinthefunk.exe /s="filename" will display the spectrum of the given file without having to import it
fakinthefunk.exe filename1" ["filename2"] ["filename3"] [...] will import the file(s) to the database

I know it is possible to add these to the explorer context menu via the registry, I just don't have the time yet to find the exact way...

About the other things:
You can "undock" any frequency spectrum window by hitting that "undock" icon (top right corner); so it's easy to comapre multiple spectrums .-)

That "live" folder might be interesting, but it would mean a bigger change to the app. Maybe I can take care about this for a future release

Removing files from database is possible by using right-mouse or Ctrl+D

Re: Context menu and additional features

GasDauMin
This post was updated on .
Thank You very much, I have tested these features but run in to problem.
When executing command C:\Program Files (x86)\FakinTheFunk\FakinTheFunk.exe /s="C:\Users\GasDauMin\Desktop\Tricky - Does It.mp3" and program not already running I get error code:

Same problem executing it (in command line) without parameters. As I see there are problem with error log's path.

Re: Context menu and additional features

Fake No Funk
Administrator
LOL that's an odd errormessage :)
But yes, I can confirm this bug.
Will fix it soon - sorry for not-testing this usecase....