Duplicates Error?

Luan Garcia
Hello, I've been trying to run the delete command but I'm getting the following error, which also comes up when I reload the database:

3/31/2022 4:32:45 PM Exception EListError occured in Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept at 0 in file
Message: Duplikate nicht zulässig
Call stack:
[00CC7352] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA56A] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA55D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA55D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA55D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA55D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAA55D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CB2F96] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAFCE0] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00CAD49F] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00629991] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[005F1EFC] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00628FB0] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[004D3AE0] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[005EEB3C] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[00629575] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept
[006FB701] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept

Any ideas?

Re: Duplicates Error?

Luan Garcia
I guess I had duplicates in the database between two scanned folders. I deleted the database and it was okay with a single folder. Solved.

Re: Duplicates Error?

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Yes, unfortunately sometimes this happens; I'm working on a more stable version +1

Re: Duplicates Error?

Luan Garcia
Thank you, I really appreciate all the work you do!