Error-code 6 when trying to play audio files

Error-code 6 when trying to play audio files

ch3MDaWg
I cannot play any audio files from within the program. I keep getting this error whenever I hit play:

Replay for file (File Name) failed, error-code 6

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Error-code 6 when trying to play audio files

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey,

Code  6 means "invalid format". What file type are you using?

Kind regards
Ulrich

Re: Error-code 6 when trying to play audio files

ch3MDaWg
Hello, thanks for the response. It's happening with every file type,
including MP3s. I haven't had success playing any files whatsoever.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Error-code 6 when trying to play audio files

Fake No Funk
Administrator
In the settings dialog (gearbox icon), you can select an audio device.
Is there a chance to select a different one?