Error initializing Device ID0 1 - When trying to open the app

Error initializing Device ID0 1 - When trying to open the app

ohmygeek
Hi, I'm getting the error in the screenshot below when trying to open the app. I've tried reinstalling, but i still get the error. Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Re: Error initializing Device ID0 1 - When trying to open the app

Fake No Funk
Administrator
The app tries to connect to your soundcard and this failes.

Looks like the soundcard is not correctly installed? Could you check your device manager?

Re: Error initializing Device ID0 1 - When trying to open the app

ohmygeek
I'm using an external audio interface, I don't always have it powered on, so that was the issue.

Thanks for your help