Exporting Playlists Not Working

skymakai
This post was updated on .
EDIT: CLARIFICATION, it's not working on the Mac OS; playlists are Windows formatted.

I'm selecting all of the Fakes, right clicking and exporting a playlist.  I open it in iTunes to review the files and remove/replace them... but, there's nothing in the playlist because it's formatted with Windows file paths.

The problem is, I'm using a Mac, and FTF is a Windows native app.

Please add a save option to save as Windows OR Mac compatible playlists.

Here's what the two file paths look like, for one particular file:

Windows File Path

Z:\Users\Shared\iTunes Media\Music\Alessandro Cortini\Forse 1\01 Basta.mp3

Mac File Path
(Note: NO drive letter)

/Users/Shared/iTunes Media/Music/Alessandro Cortini/Forse 1/01 Basta.mp3

Re: Exporting Playlists Not Working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I'll add an option to the settings dialog (activated by default for Linux/Mac environment) in the next release!

Re: Exporting Playlists Not Working

skymakai
Great!

How are users notified of updates available?

Re: Exporting Playlists Not Working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
The application will show a popup notification as soon as there is a new version available.
in addition, it might be a good idea to follow Mr. Funk on twitter or facebook:
https://twitter.com/FakeNoFunk
https://facebook.com/FakeNoFunk