Fake tracks with a frequency of 78k

audiotags
Hi Fakin the Funk

I understand when its says that tracks are topping out at 22334 hz so therefor they are fake high res tracks eg 320 kbps

I have some tracks that are topping out at 78170 and its saying the actual bitrate is 320 Mbps. forgive my simple logic (cause im probably wrong) but if something is recorded are 320 Kbps does that give a Hz ceiling of around 20 - 22k ?

or is the frequency column relate to something else ?

Thanks in advance

Jon

Re: Fake tracks with a frequency of 78k

audiotags
Just answered my own questions when i opened it in spectrum. Thanks anyway