Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

tombo
I've just installed Fakin' the Funk? on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6, but when I click on the app to open it nothing happens. Any ideas?

Re: Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Yes, unfortunately, it does not run on catalina. Apple decided to no-longer support 32-bit-applications, for whatever reason.

Re: Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

tombo
Got it. Thanks for the reply. Any plans to upgrade to 64-bit at any point?

Re: Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

SlyX
Hello

I have the same problem With catanilna and 64 bit application

help me for resolve the problem

thank's

Re: Fakin' the Funk? not opening on Mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

Qohelet
I'll re-up this question... I'd really like to buy Fakin' the Funk, but I have to be able to run it. Are you planning to update it to 64-bit?