Faking us with your software?

Sai

Faking us with your software?

Sai
I HAVE A HIGH RES MUSIC FILE WHICH IS PASSED AS A TRUE FLAC FILE WHEN I CHECKED THROUGH THIS SOFTWARE IN MY PC BUT WHEN I AM CHECKING THE SAME SONG IN MY LAPTOP USING THE SAME SOFTWARE WHICH I INSTALLED IN MY PC THE SOFTWARE RETURNS THE SAME FLAC FILE AS FAKE FILE.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SOFTWARE?
IS THIS A FAKE SOFTWARE OR WHAT?I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF IT AS WELL
FIX YOUR SOFTWARE OR FIX THIS ISSUE.PLEASE REPLY

Re: Faking us with your software?

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey bro, no need to yell :-)

It depends on the settings you have applied in the "gearbox" dialog.
If you turn on the aggressive analysis mode, then it might get different results.

Also, the new version 2.0 (available in the download section of https://fakinthefunk.net) allows to define slightly different options to narrow the results according to your needs.

Re: Faking us with your software?

chuckens
No issue at all with this software. It's a blessing tbh