Feature Request: In Line Editor - Edit Multiple Entries

Feature Request: In Line Editor - Edit Multiple Entries

skymakai
I LOVE that the track metadata is now editable.  However, it would be most useful to me if I could edit multiple tracks at the same time.  That way, I could add tag text like "Fake; Corrupt; and Good", to multiple entries in one action.

Is this a possibility?  Or, perhaps it can simply be a context menu action (right click>Add 'Fake' to beginning/end of comments')?

As it is, I end up creating a playlist of Fakes with FTF... importing it to my player... then selecting multiple entries and adding text tags.

Re: Feature Request: In Line Editor - Edit Multiple Entries

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Well, it IS possible to edit multiple items simultaniously: Simple select the desired ones, ensure that the focused column is the one you want to edit and press F2 to enter the edit mode.
However, it does not do a kind of "intellisense editing". Instead, all values will be set to the identical text...

For more complex tasks, I used to have mp3tag opened in a seperate window and simply Drag&Dropped the files from "Fakin' The Funk?" to Mp3Tag and edit them there.

I could of course add the "comment" column to the listview...