How do I upload my files?! (iTunes)

stewejo
How do I upload / process my files?

I use iTunes to store my music. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers, any help would be appreciated massively! Thank you

Re: How do I upload my files?! (iTunes)

Fake No Funk
Administrator
The easiest way would be to navigate in the Finder (or Explorer) to the folder that contains your music files and then drag&drop them (either the entire folder or specific songs) to the app

Re: How do I upload my files?! (iTunes)

stewejo
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Finally figured it out. I had duplicate files which was causing the app to stall (I was originally dragging and dropping). Like I said, bit of a dinosaur... but just about getting to grips with it, kind of! I do have another question though, but will create another discussion. Thanks for your reply.

P.s will be paying for the full version later I think