Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Mario De Zutter
After a fresh Linux installation (Fedora) I am having trouble reinstalling FTF. In PlayonLinux the script hangs. I also tried that on my other PC (Linux Mint) but I experienced the same problems.

Re: Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I must admit, I don't have a linux machine to test myself...
So I just updated the POL script "blindly" - maybe it helps.

Could you give it a try?
https://udse.de/download/FakinTheFunk_POL_script_new.zip

Re: Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Mario De Zutter
I give a try, but get the error: Cannot expand 'commonpf64" constant on this version of Windows.

Re: Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Fake No Funk

Re: Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Mario De Zutter
I tried again, but unfortunately back with the same error message: Cannot expand the constant 'commonpf64' in this version of Windows.

Re: Installation on Linux don't work anymore

Mario De Zutter
As a side note, I also have a mini mac on which I can now use this excellent software. But I prefer it on my Linux PC. So please take your time.