Just installed and "nothing" happens???

GreyT
Running it on old macpro with Mojave 10.14.6.
pointed to folder wit lots of music on. It seems to be running but what I see is only the estimated end time adds up faster than spent time (on time is about 2 hours, expected end time in 6 hours???)

Programme window does not respond to clicks.
what is going on???

Kind regards

GreyT

Re: Just installed and "nothing" happens???

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Try to use "drag and drop" instead of selecting the source folder within the program. It's a bit bitchy because of the WINE Wrapper...

Re: Just installed and "nothing" happens???

GreyT
Ok, that works better, seems to end up in the Z: drive! after dragging into the 'left window'
but how many folders/ files may I drag in at a time?
seems to stop after some, longer time, than before.
In total I have more than 20.000 songs, is this too much for the software

GreyT