Lost Code

AVAEO
Hi,

I lost the unlock code while reinstalling windows. I think it is under the email tied to this account. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I've sent the code to your email address!

Kind regards
Ulrich

Re: Lost Code

MusicJunky
Hi Ulrich!

I've recently encoutered the same issue as the OP when I did a Windows clean install. Is it possible to help me by sending me a new code?

Thanks a lot!
By the way your software is amazing. :)

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I've sent an email :)

Re: Lost Code

MusicJunky
It's ok, I've found the unlock code! :)

It was in my other email account in my Archive folder.

Regards

Re: Lost Code

roguelinkz
Hello,

I've lost my code as well, would it be possible to get it back?

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I've resent the code by mail :-)

Re: Lost Code

marcos6204
Hello, same here, could you kindly resend me the activation code?

Thanks in advance

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Mail sent :)

Re: Lost Code

PipeThunder
I have the same problem. I would love a resend.

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Mail sent!

Re: Lost Code

AndrewGoodMusic
Hi, I didn't lose a code, but I downloaded and installed FTF, and it says further features would be unlocked via donation. However, the donation link is broken (fakinthefunk.net). How do I donate to receive a code to unlock FTF? Thanks!

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hm. The website is running, looks OK to me. Very strange.

You can also use this link:
https://udse.de/fakin-the-funk/

The "buy" button is at the bottom of the page!

Re: Lost Code

AndrewGoodMusic
Awesome! I got my code through the other link! Thanks so much!

But, yes, this is what I see at fakinthefunk.net:

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Interesting...  Google said, it's most likely a problem of firefox
I had to renew the SSL certificate end of last year, maybe it's a caching problem of the browser.

Does the problem also come up when you open the website "in private mode"?

Re: Lost Code

AndrewGoodMusic
Yes. Also does the same in Safari and Chrome. :(

Re: Lost Code

Fake No Funk
Administrator
OK, I have renewed the SSL certificate.