MACOS Crash on import.

koen
Hi,
When I try to import a reasonable amount of files all at once, dragging folders from finder with a total of about 450 files, the import starts but the program crashes within 10 seconds.
The status bar hangs and I don't see the path label update anymore.
When loading less than a 100 all seems good.

I have a paid, registered version and am on OSX 10.13.3.

Any way of fixing this?

Thanks.
Koen

Re: MACOS Crash on import.

Bas Curtiz
Weird...
On my MacBook Pro, it works great with almost 1000 files at once, see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ecBlb5xiQU

Re: MACOS Crash on import.

koen
That is great but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.... Any developers here have any idea how to fix this?

Re: MACOS Crash on import.

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Please open the "About" dialog by clicking the "?" button in the toolbar.
Then doubleclick the version-number (bottom left) in that dialog.
It should open the logfile.
Please put this to an e-mail and send it to me: info <at> fakinthefunk <dot> net
Maybe there is something logged that points to that error.