Mac Version

Will
Just wondering if there will be a mac version soon?

Re: Mac Version

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I'm working on a mac version. But it will take some time... Keep track on this foum or follow Mr. Funk on twitter / facebook to be informed as soon as the mac version is available!

Re: Mac Version

Will
Ok Thanks, look forward to it. Been after software like this for a long time

Re: Mac Version

Ls4life
Thank you for your product. I'm a happy user of it. My question is if you will have a 64 bit version of the software for the Mac. Thanks

Re: Mac Version

Fake No Funk
Administrator
The 64 bit version is available at https://fakinthefunk.net

https://www.udse.de/download/FakinTheFunk.pkg

(Since it is the same download link as it was for the previuosly released 32 bit version, it might be necessary to clear the browser cache to download it properly)

Re: Mac Version

Maria
so this is the new version? no more wine? no more errors? =))))))))))))))))))))

or the same full of bugs version of the beginning of 2019? =((((((((((((((((((
Thanks Gracias maria@soundjockey.es

Re: Mac Version

Fake No Funk
Administrator