Mac version not working

whoopity-scoop
This post was updated on .
I bought this application to scan my entire music library on my MacBook, but half of the time this app won't even open and then when it does, it just freezes when i try to scan all my files. I can't believe i paid for this application because it's completely useless on Mac.

Re: Mac version not working

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey there,

sorry that you are unhappy with the app. I have a bunch of customers
that run my app on mac, not reporting such issues.
Please keep in mind that the mac version is a wine-wrapped-windows
application, that slightly behaves differently - e.g.  Your root folder
is mapped to a drive Z:
Nevertheless, using Drag&Drop from the finder to my app should work!

Kind regards
Ulrich