Mr Funk has analyzed 0 files in total

pdak

I'm dropping authentic WAV files from an SSD drive, connected to my Mac (OSX Mojave 10.14.6) into the FTFunk app window. I get the message above 'Mr Funk has analyzed 0 files in total' and the file is untraceable in the app window. Audio files dragged into the app window from the main Mac HD and other connected (HDD) drives are seen/analyzed fine, but not this (Sandisk) SSD? Can anyone help please?

Re: Mr Funk has analyzed 0 files in total

Fake No Funk

Re: Mr Funk has analyzed 0 files in total

pdak
Thank you!