My mac doesn't work! :(

mbranne
Hi guys! I've installed the software in 2 computers. My desk computer works with Windows and the software runs in an excellent way and it's awesome! But, on the other hand, I couldn't do it on my laptop, that is a MacBook Pro. It runs with Sierra 10.12.6.

When I start the program and analyze a folder, suddenly, it gets stuck and it does not work and I don't know why. What can I do to resolve the situation? Thanks!

By the way, the software is awesome!

Re: My mac doesn't work! :(

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Please check the logfile, it is accessible in the about-box (? icon), then doubleclick the version-number (bottom-left)
This should open the log; maybe there is something useful logged...

It could be a specific file that cannot be processed...

E.g. bad filenames (e.g. files containing * oder ?, those are invalud for windows) could cause problems...

Re: My mac doesn't work! :(

mbranne
I didn`t understand what should I do, really. The software still have the same problem, and, I insist, when I use it in Windows with the same files, it works in an excellent way. I don't know what to do.