No Status

skymakai
Updated to the most recent version (Mac).  After analysis, FTF has found 'fake' files, but there is no status next to the files.  And, the status filter buttons do nothing.

Re: No Status

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I'd guess that you need to re-enter the unlock key?

Re: No Status

skymakai
Already entered the lock key and restarted FTF.

Re: No Status

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I've updated the version (mainly because of the Drag&Drop problem) and hopefully I also fixed that status issue.
Please download & install the latest version 1.4.0.73 from the website and let me know!

Re: No Status

skymakai
Looking good now.  Thanks!