Not working in macos Big sur

pyppo
I install the aplication in Macos Big Sur and nothing happend, not open...nothing

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

Fake No Funk
Administrator
It does not run on catalina and above, because Apple stopped to support 32 bit apps.

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

pyppo
But i download a version for 64 bits in the main page....

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Yep, but it's only the WINE wrapper that is 64 bit, not the app, Apple does not support 32bit apps in a 64bit container.

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

Chonky
Why is the download called 64 bit if it doesn't contain a 64 bit file and won't run on a 64 bit exclusive OS?

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

edalca
I agree. and something wrong when I tried contacting them through the contact form on the main page. Sucks. I hope they figure these minor tweaks out. I've heard great things about the program and was going to buy it.

Re: Not working in macos Big sur

Fake No Funk
Administrator
There is a simple solution: