Output resulotion problem

stevehero
See attached image when I changed the resolution to 1800x1080 which is not the defualt.

Notice the black stripes across the image.

What's causing this?

I want to match my screen resultion of 1920x1200. Is that possible?

Re: Output resulotion problem

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Changing the resolution of the image is a bit annoying, cos the size of the preview windows does not change automatically.
Simply right-click on the image an select "100%", this should solve it :-)

Re: Output resulotion problem

stevehero
Problem still persists when RMB and setting it to 100%.

Re: Output resulotion problem

Bas Curtiz
If you max out the dimensions to 1920 (=max) x 1040 pixels, no stripes will show up.
When going above the 1040 pixels in Height, stripes will appear.
Be sure to right-click the spectrum after altering & hit 100%.

Re: Output resulotion problem

stevehero
Cheers, If I went with 1920x1041 it worked.
1920x1040 didn't.

Is this is a bug? I'm not sure.