Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Ves

Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Ves
MacOS 10.14.6
RAM; 16GB
Fakin: 3.0.0.139

I'm having a problem where Fakin crashes when I try to delete a track.
At first I thought it was related to a specific track but it also happened with other tracks which I tried to move to a different folder.
This doesn't always happen. Sometimes it does delete a track but that is 1 out of 10 times.

This is the first time I've experienced this.

The only difference between the last time I deleted tracks through Fakin and today is the OS update to 10.14.6
No issues using move or show in finder.
Ves

Re: Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Ves
Some extra info. When deleting a single file there is no crash. The moment its more than 1 a crash occurs.

Re: Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Fake No Funk
Administrator
That's interesting. Haven't heared about a similar problem yet.
Could you send me the logfile via email? The log can be opened in the about-box and double-clicking the version number in the bottom left corner..
Ves

Re: Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Ves
It went well 3 times before it happened again today.

Send you en email of the log on the 1st crash. I added the MacOS log of the 2nd crash at the end followed by the log of the send.
Odd thing is the files show as removed after re-importing the folders.
It's a combination of FLAC files and mp3's being imported.
Ves

Did you receive my email?

Re: Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Yes I did, unfortunately it did not lead to anything useful :(

Looks like a third party tool refues to delete the file or something like this.
On my mac I could not reproduce it :-(

Ves

Re: Program crashes when using right click menu to delete

Ves
Hmm, interesting. I'll do another test this week.

I usually have multiple programs running in the background (Rekordbox, Kid3) will make sure only Fakin is running when I try it out.