Sonoma 14.0 mac glitch

blakeengland
Hey i've been using your application for awhile now and I love it. But i updated my mac (intel core i5) to the new
sonoma 14.0 update and now when i load into it its glitched and supper zoomed in to the point where i cant use it. Please let me know if you can update it an fix the issue its very unusual. thank you!

Re: Sonoma 14.0 mac glitch

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey,

yes, I'm already working on an update.
The current alpha version can be found here, it already works quite good:

ARM:
https://udse.de/download/FakinTheFunk5-arm.pkg

INTEL:
https://udse.de/download/FakinTheFunk5-intel.pkg

Re: Sonoma 14.0 mac glitch

blakeengland
Dude your a unit, thank you for replying so quick it works now. Much appreciated man I have a set in 2 days and you saved my ass. Love the program and I really do appreciate the work you put in, such a needed program! keep doing your thing
AB

Re: Sonoma 14.0 mac glitch

AB
Hi mate,

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

When do you expect the Sonoma update will be released?

Thanks
AB

Re: Sonoma 14.0 mac glitch

Fake No Funk