This program does not detect fake lossless

This program does not detect fake lossless

trey
I converted mp3 to wav and flac and they all checked out ok.

Re: This program does not detect fake lossless

Fake No Funk
Administrator
FTF cannot detect if the codec is lossy or not. It can only figure out if it was upscaled from a low-quality version to a higher quality version. So if you convert a 128 kbps mp3 to flac it will be marked as fake.

Re: This program does not detect fake lossless

RayS
I have to agree with the previous poster , I converted  several 320 MBPS mp3 to wav then to m4a and they all checked out...That is not how this used to work before... I distinctly remember FTF used to id the fakes but now it seems broken..

thx

Ray

Re: This program does not detect fake lossless

sparky247
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.