What Settings to change?

HipHopHippi

by Default it has allow cut off at 19400 but its unchecked... What settings should I use for Mp3 files... I also have Flac Files, OGG and M4A files.  I am not sure exactly which settings I should tweak or adjust.

I mostly used spek while I understand whats useful and what I should not use from the graph.. My library is rather unsortly large... I don't really want to go through one by one..

Should I check the cut off- and set it to 20000? or Should I leave cut off completely off... I still am not entirely sure what cut off actually means in Fakin the Funk.. I wish there was more of an explanation video of the software and what to look for.  Any help would be grea.t.