What settings to set?!?

HipHopHippi
I am trying to figure out what mp3's i have that MP3 320 only.  I see that it shows the bitrate and actual bitrate... is there anyway to set it mark all fakes below 320?!? If so how?!?  I have tried setting the cutoff to 20,000 I have checked it to allow cutoffs above and I ran it unchecked, but its saying the files below 320 are good, I am guessing because the bitrates are correct with the actual bitrate verus the ones that don't measure correctly.  Do I just have to look myself or if there a way to set it to mark anything below 320mp3 as fakes. Thanks

Re: What settings to set?!?

Fake No Funk
Administrator
You can sort the list by "actual bitrate" by clicking on the column header
then you can rename / move / delete those files you don't want.

Unfortunately, you can't mark them manually as "fake" :-(

Re: What settings to set?!?

HipHopHippi
alright thank you.  Yea thats what I been doing for the most part.  Not the end of the world.  I tend to keep the all the songs and mark the fakes but I won't use anything for mixing or editing thats marked fake.  Really hoping this software is legit through and through.