invalid HTTPS SSL certificate :(

hocine
Why does the Fakin the Funk website use the algebrahouse.com SSL HTTPS encryption certificate?

https://fakin-the-funk.2370306.n4.nabble.com/

> Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for fakin-the-funk.2370306.n4.nabble.com. The certificate is only valid for ask.algebrahouse.com.

> Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Re: invalid HTTPS SSL certificate :(

Fake No Funk
Administrator
The forum is hosted at nabble, I can't do anything about this :(

Re: invalid HTTPS SSL certificate :(

hocine
Their IT people should be able to fix it quickly, just ask them to try.Valid SSL certificates are not expensive.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:13 AM Fake No Funk [via Fakin' The Funk?] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The forum is hosted at nabble, I can't do anything about this :(

http://fakin-the-funk.2370306.n4.nabble.com/invalid-HTTPS-SSL-certificate-tp541p543.html
To unsubscribe from invalid HTTPS SSL certificate :(, click here.
NAML