ntdll.dll error when rescanning folder

red_book
Went to rescan a folder and I got this error. Restarted the computer and reinstalled software. Software closes after hitting ok. Any ideas?

Re: ntdll.dll error when rescanning folder

Fake No Funk
Administrator
This can happen when there is a totally corrupted audiofile containing wrong tag information...

Normally, this does not kill the application, but I had some very strange tagged files in the past, that caused such an error,

So the task would be to identify this file

Re: ntdll.dll error when rescanning folder

red_book
Well you seem to be right, I started going folder by folder and found it to be isolated to this one folder.

I have attached the folder if you want to analyze for error handling. How should I approach this? Is it a metadata problem? Is there a way to recover the songs, or is it the actual music data that corrupted?

https://mega.nz/#!2wxn0bqS!dPaGDp09zfmE9oqr3UJaBXCRVb4X5tOPlVgezrcj2-o