2 iconos de fakin the fun en mac?????

lichu
kin the funk on my mac do I see two icons as if I had two software open?

Re: 2 iconos de fakin the fun en mac?????

lichu
Why do I see two icons when I open the software? how can I solve that ???

Re: 2 iconos de fakin the fun en mac?????

lichu
I received an email asking me to change my password, but I already changed it the other day, what's the point???? Someone explain it to me please!!

Re: 2 iconos de fakin the fun en mac?????

Fake No Funk
Is it running twice?!

Re: 2 iconos de fakin the fun en mac?????

lichu
No, but I get two icons as if that were the case, why does that happen?