Cant Select music folder on external hdd

Cant Select music folder on external hdd

moritz
Hello,

as i have all my music on an external hdd i wanted to run fakin the funk but i cannot select the hdd as a source folder in the application (why????). drag and drop also didnt work from the external hdd. i cant move my music onto my internal hdd because i dont have enough storage left on my internal hdd. is there any way to solve this?

i have a macbook pro, el capitan 10.11.6

best regards,

moritz

Re: Cant Select music folder on external hdd

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Hey Moritz,
have never tested an exteral device on OSX... Will have to investigate...
Maybe someone else here in the forum has a solution "out of the box"???

Am 10.02.2018 um 21:23 schrieb moritz [via Fakin' The Funk?]:
Hello,

as i have all my music on an external hdd i wanted to run fakin the funk but i cannot select the hdd as a source folder in the application (why????). drag and drop also didnt work from the external hdd. i cant move my music onto my internal hdd because i dont have enough storage left on my internal hdd. is there any way to solve this?

i have a macbook pro, el capitan 10.11.6

best regards,

moritz

http://forum.fakinthefunk.net/Cant-Select-music-folder-on-external-hdd-tp108.html
To start a new topic under Help / Support / Questions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Help / Support / Questions, click here.
NAML

Re: Cant Select music folder on external hdd

Bas Curtiz
Have you formatted the external drive to ExFAT?
That's the only structure that can be read & written by macOS & Windows, I believe.

Mine works fine with FTF using a Samsung T1

See live in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFqppuStRSU

Re: Cant Select music folder on external hdd

moritz
Hi,
I have it formatted in HFS+.
Anyway after the most recent apple software update drag & drop is now working fine :)
Thanks nonetheless.

Cheers,

Moritz