Drag and Drop FROM FTF NOT Working in v5.4.0.158

Drag and Drop FROM FTF NOT Working in v5.4.0.158

Carlos Osornio
Previous versions v3.0.0.139 - v4.1.0.146 work perfect to drag selection OUT of Fakin' the Funk. In v5.4.0.158 the selection just moves the content inside the windows and does not pick it. I drag the analyzed files to mp3tag to write a tag with the results (this option could be a great addition!). I'll have to use previous version in the meantime. Thank you.

Re: Drag and Drop FROM FTF NOT Working in v5.4.0.158

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Unfortunately, my IDE does not support Drag&Drop FROM my app. I'm totally annoyed about that, too.

BUT you can add "userdefined actions" in the settings dialog.

MP3Tag
To call Mp3Tag on windows, this action would do the task:
C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\mp3tag.exe "$filename"

Modify Tags
To e.g. set the COMMENT-Tag, you could set this action:
tag:set comment Real bitrate: $realbitrate kbps

Re: Drag and Drop FROM FTF NOT Working in v5.4.0.158

Carlos Osornio
Great, can do the job. thanks!

Answered too early. In practice this doesn't work. Only with a very small batch of selected files at once. Can't select all files (>100) as it will display the attached message. Downgrading to previous version...

Re: Drag and Drop FROM FTF NOT Working in v5.4.0.158

Fake No Funk
Administrator
Damn, you are right, when selecting more then 20 files, it tries to display a "confirmation dialog" and I had a bug in that dialog... I'll fix it asap!