Fail to analyze any files

komrade
Tried to analyze different type of files and it throws the following error: 'Mr. Funk has analyzed {} files in total.'

Also deleted local db and cleared cache still doesn't work.

Using latest version for the Mac.

Re: Fail to analyze any files

Fake No Funk
Administrator
could you upload such a file to me so I can investigate?

Re: Fail to analyze any files

Maria
I have the same problem (IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INSERT IMAGE, IT DOES NOT WORK, ALSO), two weeks ago this did not happen, now why yes?

I have tried 20 times, I have restarted the Mac several times, I have spent around 2 hours trying, it is very frustrating!

I take this opportunity to say that the program works very badly on mac, please improve this with the contributions made by hundreds of new users

I use this program as a work tool, this should be fixed soon please I need to be able to work
Thanks Gracias maria@soundjockey.es