Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

a.live
Will this app every come to apple silicone Macs? :) I have some older version of the Spek app I got off of Github that is working perfect, but with Spek I can only see one audio file at a time.

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

sparky247
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Zakyamuni
I have just installed Fakin the Funk at Monterey Mac Book Pro M1 2020 and program won't open :(

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Fake No Funk
Administrator
It does not run on Catalina & above

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

stereofan
This is a fraud.
I have written to you and you do not answer me.
The program does not open with the Monterey operating system and you do not say anything on the web.

I WANT MY MONEY

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Fake No Funk
Administrator
It's not a fraud, it's mentioned on the Homepage.
Nevertheless, I'm working on a pure mac version.#
I'll refund your money. Next time read before you buy.

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Karinsmatic
Hi! When do you plan to make this work on upper versions of MAC?
I have also purchased it (and paid money) and using daily as a DJ, it's a super tool to help me.
Can you suggest the date? :)

With regards
DJ Karinsmatic

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Fake No Funk
Administrator
I hope I can provide a first version around June!

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Karinsmatic
Awesome, crossing fingers for that, truly, a remarkable job with this program and saves A LOT of time! :)
Maybe that boosts extra motivation for the timeframe ;)

I'll also leave you my mix to listen to to keep the "working-on" energy up: https://soundcloud.com/karin-maandi/spring-it-on

Please write back here, when you have a trial version, would love to test it ASAP!

:)

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

DJSanti
I just read your homepage, and respectfully, it does NOT mention that it will not work with Monterrey. What it does say, is, "For OS X up to Mojave, NOT Catalina..." that is adjacent to the 32-bit download link. I DID read this at the time of download Since my MBA M1 running Monterey doesn't fall under this category (vis-a-vis 64 bit download), and I (as I'm sure the gentleman who created this thread) interpreted that FtF would function appropriately on the latest Mac OS.

So, I DID read your homepage. I read it carefully. If I was supposed to interpret that FtF for Mac wouldn't function on my OS based on the message above, well that my friend.... is on you, not us. You should be clear that the, "For OS X up to Mojave, NOT Catalina...." INCLUDES the 64 bit download.

Better yet, put a special message stating something like, "Neither FtF 32/64 bit versions currently run on Mac OS 10.15 and higher. Expected updated launch date is mid to end June, 2022. click here if you would like to be notified when it is released".

A message like this would be crystal clear and helpful those looking at your app. It would have saved me much time troubleshooting the issue.

BTW: Cool app :-).  When the update does come out, I plan on purchasing it. I just wish I could do so now as I could really use it now.

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

vigorsolair
Hi,
I offer myself as a beta tester for OS Monterey on M1 chip :)

Re: Mac OS Monterrey M1 Chip

Fake No Funk
Administrator
New version is released and available at https://fakinthefunk.net!